Tial MVR 44mm V-Band Universal Wastegate with Silver Housing MVR44-SIL
or pay over time in interest-free installments with Affirm.learn more
This listing is for the SILVER housing.
The MV-R 44mm wastegate is more compact than any current 44 or 46mm wastegate on the market. You get two top air ports and three bottom air ports for an easy install. This unit is a direct bolt-on for our V44. The MV-R has an optional extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy valve and 316SS valve housing offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High-temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature and resists "relaxing" up to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra-compact design fits in very tight spaces
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
- Extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications
- Optional valve position sensor available for purchase in a MV-R assembly or in an actuator kit to adapt to standard MV-R.
Included with every TiAL MV-R:
2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
MV-S Valve Seat
Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
2 TiAL Air Fittings
Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs