HKS Step 1 256 Intake Cam w/11.5mm Lift for Nissan (91-93) S13 (91-98) 180sx SR20DET Non-NVCS 22002-AN025
or pay over time in interest-free installments with Affirm.learn more
This is a special order item. Please contact us for lead time before ordering.
HKS SS-Cam are designed to fit unmodified cylinder heads with stock valve springs to be a simple bolt-on cam kit that can give an added performance without changing any other parts of the valve timing. By changing cams, cam duration and lift are altered making the ideal valve timing different. HKS SS-Cams have been tested on the engine bench to find the optimum valve timing and the knock pin has been relocated in a modified position to offer perfect valve timing, by simply replacing stock cams with no need for measurement or adjustment.
HKS requirements for high-performance cams.
To smoothly take in air and exhaust, i.e. to make the valve move both in and out with accuracy under any circumstance. Absolute power at high RPM Accelerator Response at low-mid RPM Stable idle
Development possible because of true "In-house" production
When HKS refer to "in-house", it does not simply mean to produce everything with our own facilities. HKS does build from the ground up instead of looking for a guide from the vehicle manufacturers. The design, processing, test, and production are all linked together with particular attention, therefore, the testing and redesigning are based on those results. The results of this R&D are then reflected in the final production of the items. All of this is necessary to provide the customer with a product which they can be truly feel happy with and to maintain HKS' position as the pioneer in the tuning industry From
"Bolt-on" to Full Tune-up Specifications.
The Right Profile to Extract Maximum Performance from Engine
The new camshaft for PS13, RPS13 is out. The concept is same “the best factory replacement camshaft”. We have developed it with the newest profile design and through comparison test of HKS products and other companies’ products. Experience the HKS power!
- As you can see in the graph, for 6000 RPM and above, the output is bigger, so for circuit drive you will have wide range of power band. And when you are driving you can feel the power till rev limit.
- By reviewing the profile, we could employ the 11.5mm STEP2 lift to the stock Valve Spring (maximum RPM: stock rev limit)
- If you want more than rev limit RPM changing the strengthen Valve Spring will let you have it. (maximum RPM:8000 RPM)
- In case there is no NVCS, we have set the valve timing for enough torque for the power at a high RPM. Depending on your need, with slide cam sprocket to adjust valve timing, you can have more control on torque.
RPS13, GT-RS turbine, metal head gasket (1.2mm), exhaust manifold, extension, Intercooler (Stype) replacement GT-RS Turbine is normal.
* This data is for camshaft performance comparison data.
* You need computer resetting for the best HKS camshaft performance.
* STEP1 22002-AN001, AN003, AN004, AN005 are discontinued.
|Engine||Side||Duration||Valve Lift||Designed Valve Timing||Code No.||Price||Remarks|