Here at RAV Performance we have a full in-house ASNU system to offer a reliable and cost effective fuel injector cleaning and flow testing service. You can stop by the shop and drop off your injectors or ship them to us and we will ship them back
Why Have Your Injectors Cleaned?
Off-the-car injector cleaning and testing is the only way to verify that each injector is doing its job and allowing each cylinder to operate evenly for peak performance that can also improve fuel economy.
Replacement cost of a new fuel injector can be costly. With our cleaning service, we can restore most fuel injectors to like-new condition for a fraction of the cost of a new injector. Most injectors can be restored to a like-new condition through our ultrasonic cleaning process and then verified with our testing process.
On today's computer controlled engines the oxygen sensor(s) can only average the air / fuel mixture of all the cylinders. This can cause some cylinders to run rich and others to run lean if all the injectors are not flowing equally. Side by side flow testing is the only way to verify they are working well together.
COSTS AND PAYMENT FOR TEST & CLEANING SERVICE:
Drop-off service: 1-2 business day turn-around time – $25 per injector
Just stop by the shop and drop off your injectors and we will call/text you when the are ready to be picked up.
Shipping service: 2-4 business day turn-around time when they arrive- $25 per injector (you are responsible for shipping cost. Return shipping will be added at checkout)
For shipping service please purchase via our website. Click here to purchase. Please include correct shipping address during checkout so we can make sure your injectors are sent back to you. Once purchased print out confirmation email and send it with your injectors to:
3132 Fortune Way D6
Wellington FL 33414
Injector Cleaning Includes:
- Initial Flow Testing: Initial testing includes leak testing, pulse operation, inductance test, and spray pattern.
- Full Ultrasonic Cleaning: The fuel injectors are cleaned in a state of the art ultrasonic machine that pulses and back flushes the injectors. This process can bring stuck or heavily contaminated injectors to work like new.
- Post Cleaning Test: After the cleaning service, we do a second flow test to ensure they are flow matching.
- Injector Pre/Post Flow Data Sheet: Every injector set will include a full data sheet on the initial condition of the injector set as well as post cleaning results.
- Seal / Pintle / Filter Replacement: These items will be replaced where applicable. Some unique parts may not be in stock and can be ordered. This is a case by case basis, but we stock most all of the common parts.