AEM Series 2 Nissan R32 R33 GTST GTR 300zx Plug & Play Engine Management System RB20 RB25 RB26 VG30DETT 30-6620
or pay over time in interest-free installments with Affirm.learn more
AEM Series 2 P&P EMS. M/T. 76 Pins. AEM’s Series 2 Programmable Engine Management System is more powerful than its predecessor. In addition to more robust hardware, there are several improvements over the original EMS, noted in the chart below. Like its predecessor, AEM's Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows™ compatible software (2000, XP, NT, 98, 95, ME) makes the task of copying, viewing, and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. Our new AEMTUNER software is infinitely adjustable software and allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders, and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.
- 88-90 180SX 200SX S13 CA18DET
- 90-95 300ZX
- 92-94 Maxima
- 88-90 Silvia S13 CA18DET
- 94-96 Silvia S14 SR20DET
- 89-92 Skyline R32 GTST GTR RB20DET 26DETT
- 93-98 Skyline R33 GTST GTR RB20DET 25DET 26DETT
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary.
- Uses all the factory sensors.
- Includes start-up calibrations.
- The system is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
- Context-sensitive help eases the tuning process.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing. * Runs on Windows-compatible software.
- 12 peak and hold injector drivers (Supra only).
- 8 direct-fire coil outputs.
- 16 general-purpose outputs.
- 8 definable switch inputs
- 4 EGT inputs with fuel control.
- 1MB of internal data logging.
- Electronic boost control.
- Full idle control.
- Programmable traction control.
- Software definable knock control.
- Two-step launch control.
- User-configurable soft-cut rev limiters.
- Wet or dry nitrous control.
- Tune using a new USB communication port or serial port.
- Works with all AEM gauges.
AEMTuner Software Features
- Support Pane gives tuners context-sensitive help and uses tuners’ actual calibrations to describe each function.
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing.
- Internal conflict detection notifies the tuner if obvious errors exist in the assignment of inputs/outputs.
- Compare Calibrations allows tuners to graphically compare tables and maps for easy analysis.
- Workspaces are easily customizable and configurable.
- Colored tables and maps.