HKS Step 2 264 Intake Camshaft w/12mm Lift for Nissan 180SX S13 SR20DET Non-NVCS 22002-AN028
or pay over time in interest-free installments with Affirm.learn more
HKS requirements for high-performance cams.
To smoothly take in air and exhaust, i.e. to make the valve move both in and out with accuracy under any circumstance. Absolute power at high RPM Accelerator Response at low-mid RPM Stable idle
Development possible because of true "In-house" production
When HKS refer to "in-house", it does not simply mean to produce everything with our own facilities. HKS does build from the ground up instead of looking for a guide from the vehicle manufacturers. The design, processing, test and production are all linked together with particular attention, therefore, the testing and redesigns are based on those results. The results of this R&D are then reflected in the final production of the items. All of this is necessary to provide the customer with a product which they can be truly feel happy with and to maintain HKS' position as the pioneer in the tuning industry From
"Bolt-on" to Full Tune-up Specifications.
The Right Profile to Extract Maximum Performance from Engine
In addition to the world's strongest factory replacement STEP 1 camshaft, new STEP 2 & STEP 3 that can have more power and higher RPM are available. We have developed it with the newest profile design and through comparison test of HKS products and other companies’ products. Experience the HKS power!
* STEP 3 is the valve timing change only.
- STEP 2 / STEP 3 need more than 450ps and rev limit of 8000rpm/9000rpm engine.
- We have developed it with the newest profile design and through comparison test of HKS products and other companies' products.
- As you can see the graph of the test result, the performance gets better in 6000rpm to 6500rpm, and by using with a big turbine will have a better results.
* If the turbine size is smaller than the GT3037S, “the world’s strongest factory replacement camshaft STEP 1” has better match.
Please check the separate “The camshaft selection target” for recommendation.
Separate strengthen Valve Spring or head system STEP 2 is required. (rev limit: 8000rpm)
Separate strengthen Valve Spring, Lash Killer Kit, or Head System STEP3 is required. (rev limit: 9000rpm)
The valve timing is set for both power and torque. Please adjust the valve timing with slide sprocket for your needs.
|INTAKE SIDE||EXHAUST SIDE||Remark|
|Code no.||Duration||Valve lift||Designed
|Engine||Side||Duration||Valve Lift||Designed Valve Timing||Code No.||Price||Remarks|