ARP Pro Series ARP2000 Connecting Rod Bolt Kit Nissan Skyline R32 R33 R34 RB26DETT 202-6007
or pay over time in interest-free installments with Affirm.learn more
ARP2000 is an alloy steel that can be safely heat treated to a higher level, producing a greater strength material than 8740. While 8740 and ARP2000 share similar characteristics – ARP2000 is capable of achieving a clamp load at 220,000 psi. ARP2000 is used widely in short track and drag racing as an up-grade from 8740 chrome moly in both steel and aluminum rods. Stress corrosion and hydrogen embrittlement are typically not a problem, providing care is taken during installation.
You should also know that ARP rod bolts are superior to those from other manufacturers. Especially in the area of fatigue strength. Testing has shown ARP rod bolts to have ten times the fatigue strength of other bolts.
- Forged in-house at ARP using only the finest quality materials
- Heat-treated using special vertical racks to assure complete 360° penetration
- Threads rolled after heat-treat to provide up to 10-times longer fatigue strength
- Precision CNC-machined to exacting specifications
- Specially designed for optimum reliability in each application