AEM X-Series OBDII Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge 30-0334
or pay over time in interest-free installments with Affirm.learn more
AEM's X-Series OBDII Wideband UEGO AFR Sensor Controller Gauge (PN 30-0334) provides tuners who are using piggyback tuning modules or open-source software with the ability to view AFR through the factory CAN-bus stream that is output by the factory ECU and deliver the most accurate, safe and powerful tune. The 30-0334 X-Series OBDII Wideband Gauge is validated to work with EFILive, HPTuners, and DashDaq software.
The X-Series Wideband AFR OBDII Gauge includes an OBDII pass-through connector and Bosch 4.9LSU sensor that can be free-air calibrated or used with the factory resistor calibration. Additional wiring for a 0-5v or RS232 Serial output can be added by the user for outputting to a data logger. This OBDII pass-through capability replaces the traditional AEMnet stream available in the 30-0300 X-Series Wideband AFR Gauge Controller.
OBDII CAN-bus OUTPUT
The OBDII output simulates an auxiliary ECU signal when plugged into a vehicle’s OBD port, which requires a unique address from the other ECUs already on a vehicle’s network. AEM’s default OBDII CAN address will work with the most popular vehicles and adjustments should not be necessary. However, AEM has provided OBDII address programmability through the buttons on the gauge face if a different address other than the default address is required, allowing users to program ECU #, Parameter Identification (PID), Message Identifier, and Bit Rate.
Patented X-Digital Technology makes it the Fastest Responding Wideband AFR Controller The controller’s high-speed X-Digital technology (Patent 9,575,030) ensures no loss of signal fidelity and full transient response, making it able to identify the slightest fluctuations in AFR and output them in full value.
- Patented X-Digital Technology makes it the Fastest Responding Wideband AFR Controller (Patent # 9,575,030)
- OBDII pass-through provides AFR readings through the factory ECU CAN-bus – Ideal for users with piggyback programmers or open source tuning software
- Includes Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor and OBDII pass-through connector
- Use the factory 02 calibration or free-air calibrate using buttons on the faceplate
- Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16V
- Optional outputs for 0-5V & RS232 for data logging and feedback control (requires wiring)
- Can display AFR values in hundredths of %
- 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825” gauge depth
- Gauge cup depth only .200” deep!
- Auto-dimming feature
- User-configurable display via buttons on the gauge face for changing AFR values, Lambda and O2%, 3- or 4-digit display, and OBDII output settings (if necessary)
- Black bezel and black dual-faced faceplate included (silver bezel/white gauge option sold separately, PN 30-0300-ACC)
- Locking connectors
AFR VALUE RANGE BY FUEL TYPES:
- Display Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- Display Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- OBDII Output Gasoline values from 8.0:1 to 20.0:1 AFR
- OBDII Output Lambda values from .55 to 2.00
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5:1 to 18.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .58 to 1.23 (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7:1 to 12.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2:1 to 11.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.75:1 to 8.0:1 AFR (Requires Wiring)