AEM Universal Analog Style Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge 30-5130
or pay over time in interest-free installments with Affirm.learn more
AEM’s analog-style Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge is a wideband UEGO air/fuel ratio controller (AFR) and gauge in one. It unites accuracy, speed, and control with an easy to read, digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean.
Our analog-style gauge-type controller features 320 degrees of resolution for detecting even a tenth of a point change in AFR and has a high-speed electric stepper motor for lightning-fast needle movement. The Analog Wideband gauge also features seven (7) user-selectable backlighting colors that allow you to match it to most factory gauge clusters. As with all of our Wideband Systems, they are fast and accurate.
The Analog-Style Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine's power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage. AEM's Analog-Style Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
The Bosch UEGO sensor gives the controller its speed and accuracy. It is laboratory calibrated at the factory and NEVER requires free-air calibration when used with AEM wideband air/fuel controllers.
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included for customizing gauge appearance (digital gauges only)
- Bosch 4.2 LSU wideband sensor and weld-in bung included
- No free air sensor calibration required - ever
- Interchangeable black and silver bezels included
- Interchangeable black and white faceplates included
- User-definable backlighting (Analog Only) to match most factory gauge clusters
- 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
AFR VALUE RANGE BY FUEL TYPES:
- Gauge Display(PN: 30-5130)/0-5V Output Gasoline values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Gauge Display(PN: 30-5143)/0-5V Output E85 values from 5.7 to 11.9:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 3.7 to 7.8: AFR
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from 0.58 to 1.22